Friday, March 11, 2011

Yes, I am loved

Today I walked into my office and this is the first thing I saw:

The post-it read: Katie, I hope this brings back your smile.

It is amazing the support that I have been receiving this week from my wonderful friends. Even from someone that I have not known that long, but that I now know will be a friend for life. I was so touched by the gesture that I started crying and even now have tears in my eyes as I type this post.

In other fantastic news, I learned that one of my best friends is finally moving back to the Atlanta area. The last time we were in the same city was our apartment in the 90210 - a place where we not only solidified our high school friendship but grew it into something that I would be lost without in my life. She really is my sister from another mother... Welcome home Amy - can't wait for you and yours to arrive back in the ATL!

I might feel that this break up has given me many lemons, but I sure am enjoying the damn delicious lemonade.

I love you all!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment