Thursday, March 24, 2011

Turning the Corner

I think today is the day I am officially turning the corner from heartbroken to resurrected. Even though I hated that I contacted him via email, I think it is the best thing I could have done. I know that nothing is going to be different, I know that he is never going to fight to have me in his life and I feel better being able to shut the door on any possibilities I had in my head.

I did just sent him one last email with all the things I wanted to say and didn't get the chance. To be completely honest, for the most part it was very complimentary on his character. Though I am sure he has no idea what to make of it.

One point I did make was that many times his actions did not match his words and I chose to look at those actions instead of the words. I did let him know I had no regrets because the past few months had been totally fun and I learned things about myself that I never thought I would. Who would ever of thought that I would enjoy waiting on someone and seeing the smile when I did?

While I am sure there will be a few more days where I get sad:

I am ready to officially open the next chapter in my life and I think I am finally open to finding the right guy. I have been a commitmentphobe for so long and never opened up to the guys I have dated in the past. It is now on!

Now accepting applications!

No comments:

Post a Comment