Sunday, March 13, 2011

Musings

Sitting here alone on a Sunday night after a fantastic weekend, I have taken to musing about different things. One thing that is hard at the end of a relationship is when something happens and the first thing you want to do is to tell the ex about it.

I can't tell you how many times something has made me laugh and immediately I think how that would have made John laugh. Then I get sad because I miss having that person to share with - then I get happy because I refuse to give in and text him.

Another thing is the wish of knowing how the other person is doing - you want to know they are missing you and want to ask them how they are feeling. This is just a double edged sword. If you did give in and contact them, if they said they were fine and didn't miss you - CRUSHING. If they do say that they miss you, all it leads to is HOPE and then the delusions will start.

Of course, as the days go by, I realize these questions and desires will start to fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment