Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Why Did I Decide to Start This????

I am sure all of you out there are wondering why I decided to start a second blog when I don't even post on my first. I am here to answer that question and it will be in at least 2 parts, but let's see what happens....

1. I recently got out of a relationship that I ended because I wasn't getting what I needed. I will explore a few things:
a. Why I thought maybe things were heading in the right direction (why I let my heart
lead even when my head didn't want to follow)
b. The delusional fantasies I have created in which the man realizes he can't live without
having me in his life.

and

2. Why women think that their lives and romances are going to be like those fantastic romantic comedies we have all watched and imagined ourselves living out in real life.
This includes:
a. Pretty Woman (without the hooker storyline - at least for me)
b. Some Kind Of Wonderful (if you let if free...)
c. The Family Stone (maybe I am with the wrong brother)
d. And many, many more...

I want this to be a space where we can all share our stories, lament, understand and also realize that we are amazing people that are worth having our happy endings.

Here is to love, life and happiness - with a little delusion.

xoxo,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment