Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Here is my first Pretty Woman moment...

It doesn't involve me as a hooker leaving the life and being on a balcony where my 'prince' climbs to love me; my fantasy is a little bit more simple:

I am sitting on my couch in my old, ratty pj's and there is a knock at the door. At first my heart leaps thinking it might be the man, but then my brain takes over - must just be the pizza man at the wrong door. I look through the peep hole and there he is...

I open the door with belligerence and he just comes out and tells me that he was wrong, he can't live without me.

Then my brain takes over the daydream and I realize I am just living a Hollywood fantasy. More than likely the only time I will ever run into this guy will be by sheer coincidence.

Score 1 - Hollywood, Score 0 - Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment