Thursday, March 17, 2011

Musings

Last night as I was laying in bed, I just kept replaying the relationship in my mind. I started to feel really ashamed - that I had been pathetic and begging for scraps of attention. I started to wonder if he secretly laughed about me to his friends, could that be why he didn't ever introduce me really?

Thankfully my friend Sarah did talk me off the ledge a little. But I still have niggling doubts - I mean, I was obviously trying my hardest to show him how great I could be. Harder than I have ever tried for a man before. In fact, if the ex's had seen how I waited on him and wanted to cook for John, they would have been flabbergasted. It was definitely bordering on 'DomestiKatie' territory.

Right now I just keep trying to stick to the 'you are going to find something even better' because what I thought I found was pretty damn good in my eyes. Too bad he couldn't see the same about me.

With that - I am off to enjoy my St. Patrick's Day and I hope all of you are as well.

May the luck of the Irish be with us all.


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment