Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Whole New World

I woke up this morning, refreshed and ready to tackle the day. The only upsetting thing is that I did think it was Wednesday and then I realized it was Tuesday...

Anyway, I feel like a whole new world is about to open up to me. I have been able to reconnect with old friends over the last couple of months, make some great new friends and as always keep the closest ones close.

Getting back to running has made me feel great, I love waking up in the morning and feeling that my muscles have been worked. The spin class April and I found is amazing and now I just need to make sure to add some weight training and yoga into the mix. It is great to feel like you have some more choices in your closet because things are fitting better. Just gotta keep up the good work...

This weekend marks the start of 'Festival Season' in Atlanta and I am ready to get out there and check out the art, the bands playing and of course hopefully scope out some hotties! This weekend Sarah and I will be hitting the Sweetwater 420 Fest and then Sunday Melaney and I are planning on Dogwood!

Oh - did I mention I am also pretty much kickin' it at the office?

Let me leave you with a little gem from the Disney classic Aladdin...

No comments:

Post a Comment