Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Should Take My Own Advice

I just said this to a good friend regarding a horrible relationship that she has been in for 3 years. And I use 'being in the relationship' lightly...

"None of the past matters
None of it is ever going to be changed
You just have to realize you need to move on to a new future
And unfortunately it won't be with him"

I think I need to live by my own sage advice. Today I have had a pretty horrific day at the office, just issues popping up left and right. Then my sister pretty much lit into my over IM from something that was 6 months ago - really?

Naturally it made me think how nice it would have been to have John come over to coddle me. How it was too bad we weren't dating anymore. What a waste of a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment