Friday, May 6, 2011

Status Update

I don't know if I have PMS or if this is just the lack of physical intimacy that I have had lately, but I have really been thinking a lot about John this week. We do remain friendly and text each other during the week and I think maybe we did a little too much this week.

This leaves me asking myself these questions to which I really don't think I will ever know the answers:

Does he miss me at all?
Did he ever find me attractive?
What did he think when he saw me a couple of weeks ago?
Should we get together to catch up?
I wonder if we did get together if he would be wanting to hook up?

I do know that we all have times when we reflect back on old relationships and miss the times we shared with that person. I guess this week is that for me. I just hate to feel like I moved forward so much in the last couple of months to only go back to wishing he would ask me for a second chance. At that point I have to ask myself if that is so I can decline and feel like I have the upper hand or if I really want him still.

All I know is that I need to remember that I was the one who cut it off. I knew when I made the line in the sand that he wouldn't cross it and I did it because I know that I deserve better than what I was receiving.

Currently chanting: Upward and Onward girl!

Tonight I am going to go to John's Creek so I can support my dad at the Relay for Life. For the last 3 years, my father has selflessly given his time and skills to setting up the entertainment portion of the John's Creek Relay For Life. I am so proud of him and can't wait to lend my support. This year my mom was unable to help with the planning but she is currently there working her tail off as well. Kudos to both of my parents!

If you would like to donate to the John's Creek Relay for life: Click Here

Not in the John's Creek area? Here is a link to the main Relay for Life site:
Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment