Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Status Update

So obviously I haven't been writing as much since I apparently have really moved on. Not that I still don't miss some of the fun times - I can barely remember a time when we were together and we weren't laughing or just enjoying the company. But hey, there are tons of fun things going on this summer and I am ready to enjoy them all.

Prado Beer Festival was tons of fun this past weekend with Sarah and we did end up heading to the Tilted Kilt to watch the UFC fights - that was pretty interesting.

Inman Park Festival on Sunday was a monetary black hole for me, but I love all of the purchases I made and wouldn't take any of them back.

I am really looking forward to a little bit of rest this weekend as I gear up for my favorite beer fest - Dunwoody on the 14th. That one is always tons of fun, though this year we will be missing the entertainment of Yacht Rock. Hopefully the band they have playing will be just as amusing though without the Love Boat uniforms, I will hold my judgement!

No comments:

Post a Comment