Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Quotes to live by...

Thanks to one of my favorite twitter artists @ihatequotes retweeting @girlsdeals I have found another great place for quotes!

Here are the gems from today:

"My biggest mistake wasn't falling for you, it was thinking you'd fallen for me too."

"The best revenge you could ever do to the person who broke your heart, is to just let them see that you're happy without them."

"I don't want to live my life alone, but I also won't settle for someone who makes me feel like I'm alone when I'm with them."

"If a man doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay. If he thinks he wants you, nothing can make him stay away."

"Slow to trust but quick to love, push too hard and give too much. I'm not saying I'm perfect but I promise I'm worth it."

And just because he makes me happy....



Photo courtesy of PhotoBucket

Quotes courtesy of @girlsdeals

1 comment: