Thursday, July 28, 2011

Status Update

I know I haven't written in awhile and that is because while things are going well, I know I am currently making decisions I don't need to be making.

That said, I just can't stop!

I have been hanging out with John not quite weekly but enough and we have such a good time. While my head knows that nothing is going to change, it doesn't mean that sometimes I don't let me heart think it is going to.

I am also afraid that if I keep it up I might lose some friends in my life over it and we all know it is Ho's before Bro's! It is so easy for others to look at a situation and make the 'right' decision when they aren't in it. What can you do? I am an adult and my friends should know enough to trust me that I do understand what is going on. Does that mean that I am not going to get hurt again? No. Am I aware this is a possibility? Yes. Do I hope they will be around to help me through it? Yes. If not, that is their decision.

Anyway, I think I am getting close to realizing that the relationship (even as friends) is not good for me and I will be moving on. I just gotta get it out of my system...

No comments:

Post a Comment