Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I know, long time no see...

I haven't really been writing lately...

Mainly because I have allowed John back into my life a little. Don't you hate when you know you are doing something wrong but at the same time can't say no? Thankfully I think I have been sorting through it and will be able to let go in the next month. Just isn't worth it for me. I don't need to be putting all of my energy into something (even if it is subconscious) that really isn't going to give me the returns that I want.

In other news:
I am feeling great. Running my first 10k on the 4th and not sure if I will make it the whole way but I had a fantastic run at the gym last night and I am feeling hopefully. I think sometimes most of it is mental so I am just going to try and push myself.

Thankfully I have finally been slimming down, even my dad mentioned I was getting my old shape back and he was proud of me. That felt good because he is really weird about weight stuff. Even John complimented me the last couple of times I have seen him. More in those 2 times than in the whole 4-5 months we were hanging out. Really puts that into perspective, right?

Anyway, going to a fun concert tonight with all the ladies but other than that, I am just ready to meet some new people. S and I are going to be looking into some events in the area, singles night at the museum, etc. I have met a couple of guys in the last couple of months, but nothing that excites me. Time to branch out!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic summer!

xoxo,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment